“Convenient but not convenient” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport

You added Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Roissypole, Rue de Rome, BP16461, 95708 Tremblay-En-France, France   |
Special Offer
Book early, up to 20% off
Sudbury, Massachusetts
“Convenient but not convenient”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I say convenient because it's at CDG Terminal 3 within walking distance. It's not convenient if you're arriving at Terminal 1 with several pieces of luggage and on your own. Also it's expensive even if you get the Paris Visite 1,2,3 or 5 day tickets. One way is 10 euro. It adds up so perhaps in town hotel turns out the same. Maids forget to replace coffee and water. I was on top floor(executive floor). I ended up paying for an extra day because when I booked it, I was told I'd arrive the same day. I didn't. Take extra care. I also had requested an e-standby upgrade. I declined it since I thought it was for in-room wifi and breakfast. It wasn't. Then I checked online the rates for room, breakfast & internet. It was cheaper than what I paid for just the room. I booked it almost 3 months ahead. Go figure. I had to lug me computer,iphone and ipad(for charging) to the executive lounge. The person broke my adapter. No mention of reimbursing me for it either. Front desk charged me 6 euro to borrow an adapter. I wrote HH about the problems I was having. I was staying 7 days. Finally on 4th day they said I could use lounge for breakfast and in room internet. I was told this would make up for the extra day I wasn't here. It would have been better if they had reimbursed me the amount and offered me breakfast/internet sooner. There is no way the amount for the last 3 days of breakfast/internet made up for the rate I paid for the one day I wasn't here. I was at a Hilton in Newark, New Jersey waiting for my flight to Paris. I've never experienced this type of service before. I'll be staying in town even if it is more "expensive" than at the airport. It's not, believe me. It came out more expensive in the long run e.g. train into Paris.

Room Tip: Bring adapter. Request housekeeping if amenities aren't provided. Request shuttle back to term...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Carson City, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We arrived at CDG at 6:45am and took the hotel shuttle to the hotel. I'd made reservations for the previous night as well as the the night of arrival to ensure we could have a room early in the morning. The room was ready and we crashed in the clean, quiet room. That afternoon we visited the gym and pool - perfect for a lay over day.

Room Tip: Food was good, no reason to leave hotel
Pontypridd, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Arrived towards the end of May combining business and leisure.

I had taken an early flight from Heathrow with my daughter, and was expecting a short wait for my executive room. I had used the Hhonors app to check in the previous day, but on arrival I was able to go straight to the room. Excellent service by any standard.

The room itself was clean and tidy, usual amenities, but a little dated, great views over the airport.

The executive lounge was the only thing that I was slightly disappointed with. It offered basic items during the day and even the 18:00 - 20:00 period where there was a choice of wine, beer and basic finger foods. The breakfast selection was good.

Access to the airport was easy using the Hilton shuttle bus, and access to the city was also equally easy using the RER B.

I was granted a late checkout by the staff on my last day owing to my late flight.

All in all, a great stay, and I am scheduled to return during August.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Palm Bay
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel and room itself are very nice. We had a really hard time finding it because there are no signs in the airport and nobody seems to know where or what the HIlton is. The shuttle is nowhere to be found and when they drop you back off in the airport it is in an inconvenient spot. We walked for miles it seems to get to where we needed to check in for our flight.
They didnt have our reservation, though I had a copy of it and they made us wait for over an hour sitting in the lobby till it was resolved. Which pretty much put a damper on our visit to Paris. We were only there for a 24 hour layover, and had some things planned, but we missed out on some stuff.
Breakfast buffet the next morning was very good.

Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Extremely well located. Amazing sound proofing. Friendly and courteous front desk staff and bell man. Lovely breakfast served timely to the room. As mentioned above, it's a great transit hotel practically on the runways with friendly shuttle driver. i would certainly return next time we need to catch a flight from CDG. Bathroom amenities a bit limited e.g. only one tiny soap bar!!!!!

Room Tip: The even have smoking rooms, which is getting rarer and rarer even in Europe!
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed here one night prior to a morning flight from CDG. I am SO glad I did not stay here for additional nights during my 5-day trip. The hotel is in a good location within easy walking distance from the RER B train station. The staff was friendly and the room was nice and modern. I also dined at the hotel restaurant and the food was good.

My biggest issue is with the unacceptable situation regarding internet connectivity. As a business traveler, I must be connected regularly. To keep my three devices connected at this hotel would have been 90 Euros for the day. Yes -- 30 Euro per device per day. We have reached a point where wifi and internet is a basic utility expectation. Hilton continues to ignore this while many budget hotels are providing wifi as part of their standard service. For this reason, I will not stay here again and I will discourage my fellow business travelers from staying.

Although I did not use any currency conversion services, I did note the hotel was paying 0.74 euros to the US dollar when the going rate was 0.92 euros. Honestly, is it necessary to fleece unsuspecting visitors for nearly 20% for this "service" as well? I travel enough to know better, but Hilton seems view this location as an opportunity to substantially overcharge for what others provide as basic services.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I am from airlines I been traveling and staying in this hotel since 15 years or more
But this time is totally changed
Usually proving slipper tea and coffe botel of water for senior members
Nothing at all
Only suker in the room
Calked duty manger who undrstand he apologised and will send things in max 5 minutes that from arrivals afternoon 2100 up to next day 0050 nothing
Called again who apologised only

Room Tip: Can't because have nothing in the room other than Wifi and normal
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport? Share your experiences!