“Nice airport hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport

You added Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Roissypole, Rue de Rome, BP16461, 95708 Tremblay-En-France, France   |
Special Offer
Book early, up to 20% off
Carroll Valley, Pennsylvania
“Nice airport hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed one night prior to my return to the States. Hotel is centrally located next to the RER Station (CDG 1). Check-in took awhile as I arrived later at night (near 11pm). The room was clean and spacious (especially by European standards), but did notice a cracked mirror. Ordered room service at night as the restaurant was closed, but room service menu was missing from the room. Complimentary wifi in the lobby works well - was able to use Skype to contact home. In-room wifi was ridiculously priced. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet in the morning (included in my rate). Overall, a great stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
AlisonPalin, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear grvdggr71,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on the Hilton Paris CDG Airport. We are glad to hear that overall, you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff is always here to help and enjoy working with each guest to ensure a great stay.

Thank you for also sharing areas of opportunity that we can try to improve on. We strive to improve all areas we can to ensure that guests are happy and remain loyal to our hotel.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Paris.

Best regards

Alison Palin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We booked a room a year ago as part of a month's vacation. Having read recent reviews, we were a bit anxious. But - happily - we found the Hilton to be an excellent hotel. Check-in service was friendly, flawless and quick; our room was spacious and luxurious - the bathroom was one of the larger we have experienced and very up-to-date. The concierge arrange for the hotel shuttle to lead me to the rental car return, wait, and bring me back to the hotel. The executive lounge was quite adequate - certainly equal to, if not better, than many of the USA lounges. As for the trip to Terminal 1 at CDG - people need to do some research: there are NO hotel or rental car shuttles allowed at Terminal 1 - all passengers must use the airport train system or private service. It took us 11 minutes to walk from the hotel lobby, use the free airport train system (located next door to the hotel) and enter CDG to our airline check-in counter - so what's the problem?!? As an additive - it took us 12 minutes to check our bags and get thru security at CDG - very well managed. We are very happy Hilton members.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
AlisonPalin, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Budly32,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our hotel.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service was up to your standards as we constantly strive to achieve the highness quality in terms of service and to respond in the best possible way to our guest needs, like helping them return their rental car.

Thank you also for pointing out that, despite the fact that the Airport Authorities has stopped the shuttle services for all airport hotels to Terminal 1, it is quite easy to use the Airport train, the station being located right behind the hotel.

We would find great pleasure in welcoming you back to the Hilton Paris CDG Airport very soon.

With best regards

Midlothian, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Beautiful hotel, the best executive lounge among any Hilton I have visited, and the food was outstanding. Right on the airport. Convenient to the train lines that take you right into the city. Comfortable lobby area where you can just hang out and enjoy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Jerry V,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay. It sounds like you had a wonderful stay by all accounts, and I am delighted to hear that you think our Executive lounge is one of the best. I shall certainly share your feedback with all of the relevant departments.

Moreover, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Paris CDG Airport again!

Warm regards

Denver, Colorado, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Executive lounge is barely adequate. Restaurant expensive no bus to airport have to walk to take train, even in rain. No accommodation made regarding meals for early flights. Rooms nice on exec level. Lobby is modern. Nice glass elevators. This is the end of our fabulous trip to Burbundy and Paris. Have stayed here before and it is better now than 15 months ago.

Room Tip: This is very convenient to airport but there are three other more economical ones as well, just have...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Suzanne B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments following your stay at our property.

I am glad that, as a returning guest, you think we improved, and that you liked our room and lobby. However, I was very concerned to hear about the obvious disappointment that you experienced during your stay. Please note that we can provide a "breakfast box" if you have an early departure, you just have to ask for it at reception the day before you are leaving.
Your feedback helps us monitor and improve our performance, and will be shared with the team. Thanks again for letting us know about your stay.

Kind regards,

Poitiers
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

What a dreadful hotel this is - the worst of all Hiltons, and a managerial disaster. I stayed here twice for one night between an outgoing and incoming flight schedule this month, September 2013, and both times I was met at check in with an unsmiling welcome and curt responses to my enquiries. As a Hilton Honors silver cardholder I am encouraged to expect a certain degree of welcome when checking in - but here there was none, and they have not even credited the points that were earned with their outrageous prices. The first time after failing to establish eye contact with the receptionist I was curtly directed to the elevator - no smile or welcome, no offer of water or information about my silver HH status. The room had no tea, coffee, or anything, just two lonely mugs; it took three calls and an hour to get these items sent up to the room. The room was sad and in need of refurbishment, My second night was even worse; the same unsmiling automaton checked me in, merely demanded photo ID and pointed me towards the elevator. This time the room had coffee and tea, but no air conditioning, and i had to demand a room change, and wait for an inspection by an engineer before a new room was grudgingly allocated. The engineer smiled and apologised, a pleasant man, but then he was plainly not a graduate of the Hilton CDG front desk rude unsmiling crew. So, finally, I ordered room service a Hilton burger, a caesar salad, and two bottles of beer.... price, 64 Euros. The room service clerk clearly had the same training as the front desk staff- every request was answered with a loud "Is that it?" quite amazing, considering the burger was cold, tasteless, served without any condiments- should I have had to request these with a hamburger? Surely not.
The final straw was at breakfast, when I was ignored for the half hour I sat there, there were not enough servers, I was not offered any coffee when I sat down, nor orange juice, I was just pointed at a table and then ignored. Everything in this sad hotel suggests a major management breakdown, wiith the maximum profit being taken before it finally closes down. Frankly, I'm not interested in an apology from the manager, this hotel should be shut down - or taken over by Marriott; they seem to know how to run the hotels in their care. It's a shame for the people working there, who seem to have little or no training in customer care. and a bigger shame for the people who spend good money for downright shoddy service.

Room Tip: Don't stay there.
san francisco, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Room smelled like old smoke. Breakfast buffet looked like food was thrown out without any knowledge of food handling. Staff seemed like they had no service or hospitality training. This hotel should be avoided. If you are leaving from terminal 1, there is no hotel shuttle available to this terminal. You need to drag your luggage and walk to train stations and take train to terminal

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear James Lee F,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us have your impressions about your visit at the Hilton Paris CDG Airport.

We are very embarrassed on the overall series of issues which you had to experience with us during your short stay at our property and I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you have gone through. I can only assure you that, these do not represent the quality of the service which we always strive to achieve in our hotel.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to provide you an experience which we are known for.

With best regards

San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I arrived at this hotel around midnight after flying in from a more remote part of Europe into Orly. This is a business trip for me, and I have had this particular itinerary several times. I have usually stayed in the cheaper airport hotels, but this time I decided that those hotels were so bad, I'd upgrade to a Hilton. I went with Hilton because I have their rewards program.

This hotel was horrible. Definitely not worth the money. When i got up to my room, it smelled terribly of smoke, but I was too tired to switch rooms. The room was old and the window looked into the inner hotel courtyard, not outside, so there is no daylight or sense of time.

The clincher - I wanted to order some room service. I called the room service line, and let the phone ring for literally a couple minutes before hanging up and calling the front desk. They informed me that room service was busy, that I should call back in five minutes, and that there was nothing that they could do for me there. Not helpful. So I picked up the phone again, dialed room service, and literally messed on my computer while letting it ring for maybe 10 full minutes this time. No answer. I'm starting to worry that whomever is working there has taken ill. I call the front desk again, and get the same response. They are busy, wait five minutes, there is nothing I can do. (Very emphatic about not being able to do anything). I said, are you sure? I repeated that the phone had rung for ten minutes straight, and was he sure that someone was actually there. Same response. Wait five minutes.

So tired, hungry, smelling like smoke - and an emphatic "no-can-do" attitude, for an obscene amount of money. I will never be staying here again.

Room Tip: If you must stay here because this is the only hotel with rooms available in the entire area, perhap...
Dear Allison G,

In our daily strive for excellence of service, the comments of our guests are instrumental and valuable to help us improve our service and identify those areas where excellence of service is not being honored.
I understand from your comments that we have completely failed in delivering a truly satisfactory stay and I would like to deeply apologize for all the inconveniences you experienced with your room and the room.service. I have personally forwarded your comments to my management team and I can assure you that the necessary actions have been taken to make sure such inconveniences do not repeat themselves.

Please be sure we have been working very hard to ensure our non-smoking rooms remain that way and have been training our staff accordingly.

Again, we extend our apologies, and hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Best regards

Alison Palin

Been to Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport? Share your experiences!