“Good airport hotel for Hilton loyalists” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport

You added Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Roissypole, Rue de Rome, BP16461, 95708 Tremblay-En-France, France   |
Special Offer
Book early, up to 20% off
Indiana
“Good airport hotel for Hilton loyalists”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stayed here for one night after finishing up my trip in the Paris area. I didn't want to get to CDG all the way from La Defense for my morning flight so I came out to the airport in the afternoon the day before. The hotel location isn't as convenient as the Sheraton, but it's only a short walk from the CDGVAL station and there's also a hotel shuttle. Apparently, I was in a junior suite (8th fl) but it felt less like a suite and more like a standard executive room. Regardless, it was more than I needed and everything in the room was quite satisfactory. The glass is very thick so you cannot hear any aircraft noise, which is extremely important in an airport hotel. I stayed during a quiet period and nobody seemed to be eating dinner in the restaurant so I went over to the pasta restaurant at the ibis for a cheap dinner. The pasta at the ibis ended up not being very good, if I stayed here again I might consider eating in the Hilton restaurant or even at the airport terminal. I ate breakfast in the executive lounge, it was nothing memorable but to be honest I eat so many hotel breakfasts that only particularly bad ones are memorable to me.

One complaint about the hotel... when I was there, there was a hedge which is overgrown a little bit over a footpath when you walk towards the hotel from the CDGVAL station. It's not particularly dangerous or anything but it's not very pleasant to walk through the intruding branches. Overall, I think this is a solid airport hotel and the staff treated me great during my stay so I'd consider staying again next time I need to spend the night at CDG.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
AlisonPalin, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear jinphil_cho,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Hilton Paris CDG Airport.

Your comments are appreciated and your observations have been discussed with the team.

We thank you and sincerely hope we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Paris CDG Airport in a near future.

Alison Palin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is our second stay , two times running we have stayed over christmas. On this occasion i was a little dissapointed for the price we paid, i dont feel the cleanliness was up to scratch. Although i am quite fussy.

We will still be back for xmas next year as staff great also location, Close to the TGV train, also the hotel offer free mini bus to the airport.

Just dont touch the mini bar , its very over priced.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
AlisonPalin, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Dear AdeleL4 ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see by your comments that we were able to meet your needs, and it will give me great pleasure to pass on your remarks with the relevant departments.

Also the point about the cleanliness has been taken into consideration and was matter of discussion in our Department Heads meeting in order to improve the quality offered to our Guests and to take corrective actions.

In any case, we do sincerely thank you for having chosen us on the occasion of this visit, and look forward to welcoming you upon your next travels!

Kind regards,

New Vernon, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

This is a very nice Hilton with spacious rooms and comfortable beds. The coffee at breakfast was truly great - and not just by hotel standards. The rest of the breakfast was good as well. The shuttle train to or from the airport is a two minute walk from the hotel and is convenient. The one downside was that for some reason hot water did not make it to room's shower. There was plenty from the sink but the shower alternated between lukewarm and cold, not the wake up I needed at 6 a.m. I have to assume it was an anomaly and would not hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
AlisonPalin, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear JSR518,

We have read your recent review about our property and warmly thank you for your kind words regarding the location with all the surroundings and public transport.

I have passed on your comments about the hot water to the Engineering department, for consideration and improvement.

We hope you have experienced that our Team Members take pride in service delivery and we do our utmost to ensure quality and Guest satisfaction at all times.

Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Hilton is exactly what you cold expect from a hotel at the airport. And it is not that far from what you could expect from any Hilton. Rooms are traditional Hilton, although they could use some refurbishment. But they are large and comfortable, and that will do the trick. Rooms are also not noisy at all, what is remarkable considering itsmlocation. It is, hoever, certainly a hotel for one night only and just if you have an early plane to catch. It is really far from Paris and its location is great, but just if you want to be close to the airport.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
AlisonPalin, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Tomaz L,

I am happy to read that your stay was a pleasure, and we look forward to welcoming back to the Hilton Paris CDG Airport again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Just a short bus ride from cdg terminal e/f to this hotel , bus ride back to airport can take up to 15 min more . Hotel is as i expected to be for an airport hotel with an obvious difference that the hilton is at the higher end of hotels compared to some other cheaper hotels availeble around cdg airport and or where i stayed. Reception at check in and check out in hotel is professional , friendly and fast .Rooms are large and have all the bells and whistles you can find in any good hotel room. Hotel has a large bar on ground floor with pool table and a restaurant . Bar is ok i can not give my op on restaurant as i have not eaten there. Most important sleep quality is very good . I actually can not judge on the hotel price as my room was payed for by air france.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Dear Charles W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on Tripadvisor, we greatly appreciate all comments posted as they help us improve our service to all guests where possible.

I thank you and sincerely hope we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Paris CDG Airport in a near future.

Regards

Perth, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We made a mistake of staying at this Hilton for a second time and it confirmed and added to our view that this must be the worst hotel in the chain. Our prebooked buffet breakfast and dinner were very poor quality, hot dishes were luke warm at best and mostly tasteless . But worse than the food was the service. We were marched to reception when we advised that our dinner had been prepaid and had to wait for nearly thirty minutes for this to be confirmed and got no apology. Our apology came only a week later after we had completed the internet survey, even though we had filled one out at the hotel and complained in person.
Having said this, the room was fine. Suggest another airport hotel if you don't want your French holiday to end on a sour note. Way below Hilton standards.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
AlisonPalin, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Mike B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I appreciate your feedback and I am disappointed to learn that you were dissatisfied with various aspects of your stay.

We always endeavour to offer the highest level of service and it would appear that on this occasion we failed to meet your expectations for which I apologise. I would like to ensure you that I have shared your observations with our food & beverage manager and our Front Office Manager, who shall certainly investigate further, and make the appropriate improvements.

I do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in order to demonstrate the levels of service and hospitality we are indeed capable of.

Thank you again for your feedback.

East Windsor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We stayed here one night because we had an early flight from Paris. The hotel was very nice. The room was what I would expect from Hilton: clean, very comfortable bed, quiet, spacious. It's also just yards from the train station where the trams between terminals stop, and where the trains from Paris stop. If coming by train from Paris, get off at the first station at the airport (terminals 1 and 2). Go out door #1 to get to the hotel. The only negative is that parts of the train station, which is quite large and also serves as a bus station, are for some strange reason very dark at night, especially in the area you go through to get to the hotel. And that same area is where there's a public restroom, so it's just a bit creepy. But there seem to be security people around.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Braniff77,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding the hotel facilities and service on Tripadvisor which we always read with utmost interest. You can rest assured that I shared your feedback with the team, which will encourage them to maintain their efforts and improve our quality of service every day.

Alison Palin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tremblay-En-France
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle...
#1 of 4 in Tremblay-En-France
Ibis Paris CDG Terminal Roissy
#9 of 29 in Roissy-en-France
3.5 of 5 stars 3,947 reviews
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & C...
#5 of 29 in Roissy-en-France
4.0 of 5 stars 1,323 reviews
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle ...
#12 of 29 in Roissy-en-France
3.5 of 5 stars 387 reviews
Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG
Novotel Convention & Wellness Ro...
#2 of 29 in Roissy-en-France
4.0 of 5 stars 907 reviews

Been to Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport? Share your experiences!