“Small, out of the way, and worth the trip” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Redmond, WA
“Small, out of the way, and worth the trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were staying in a hotel near the CDG airport. Finding this restaurant was a bit of a challenge for our taxi driver - he missed a turn at a roundabout and added a kilometer or two to our trip. As we pulled up, I was concerned at the, uh, unpromising exterior. Crossing the threshold is like stepping into another world. Very nice overall - small rooms give a strong sense of privacy. The staff was focused on good service and the kitchen spared no efforts. The food is creative and well-prepared. It did surprise me that the kitchen closed earlier in the evening than I expected, so call and verify that they match your plans. (I seem to recall that the kitchen took last-orders at 9pm - but verify that.) The menu was e30, with options for supplements (upgrades).

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Zionsville, Indiana
“Charming restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is a small and charming restaurant in a small village. I would never know about this place if I were not working close to CDG area. We decided to have dinner there after work... What a great experience! The menu offers many choices and all of us were impressed with the food. I can perfectly remember that it was the best risotto I've ever had! And the meat was perfectly cooked. The wines were a bit expensive compared to other places at the same level, but it was definitely worthy. I would definitely recommend this cozy restaurant and I'll certainly be back if I am at CDG area in the future!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“Little Outside, Huge Flavors Inside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Our group of 7 enjoyed a very nice evening; the wines were wonderful, starters and mains were tasty and beautifully prepared, and the staff were friendly and looked after our every need.

Each of us had a different starter, the menu offers many choices - all great! We had mains with fish, beef and one veggie dish and all were served at the same time. All were fresh & delicious, rich with flavors and textures served in artful ways, well beyond any of our expectations.

This small, unassuming restaurant has dining areas that are cozy but comfortable. Set in a small village you might never believe how good the food is until you try it. We loved every bit, and I highly recommend them and will return whenever work brings me to the CDG area.

Highly recommended +++++

Apeldoorn
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Terrible smell in the room we were in. Ordered a steak. Wanted it rare but it was served between medium and well done. Dessert was far below average. No draft beer but a bottle of Heineken.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lasne, Belgium
“Average place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011 via mobile

Went there with folks from work. I would say it's a "OK'" place. Atmosphere is ok. Not really impressed by food. Starter was ok, main course below average, but dessert. Although it is outside of the city, the parking wasn't easy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere