“Good Quiet Location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison

You added Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison to your Saves list
Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   21 Ave Edouard Belin | Reuil sur Seine, 92566 Rueil-Malmaison, France   |
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Rueil-Malmaison
Singapore, Singapore
“Good Quiet Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

This hotel was under going some renovation when we arrived at the hotel last week after Christmas. The corridor to our rooms were covered to protect the carpets. Our rooms were quite new probably already renovated but the carpeted floor in one of our rooms was quite dusty. We requested for slippers but the front desk staff did not quite understand our request. We requested for power adaptors but the hotel did not have any.

Anyway, check in was brief and the staff spoke good English, very helpful, friendly and professional.

Our teenage boys played X-box at the hotel lobby and another kinex machine is located further away from the lobby which is also free for use for hotel guests.

The location of the hotel is in a quiet but safe neighbourhood. There are office buildings infront and next to the hotel and several restaurants neraby as well. Unfortunately, many of the shops and restaurants were closed during this vacation period, hence the area was a bit quiet. We had to wait till around 7 pm for some of the restaurants to open for dinner.

The train station going to Paris City centre is just a few minutes walk away from the hotel on the right.. Turning left from the hotel will lead to a small garden facing the river which is quite nice. There are quite a few restaurants there as well but were closed.

Overall, the hotel was clean and comfortable as what we would expect from a Novotel hotel. We had a good night rest and moved on to our next destination the following day.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Orgeval, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

The Hotel is located within easy reach of Paris via the tube station closeby. This is a "standard Novotel"; Rooms are comfortable. The receptionnists are really pleasant and helpfull. Great choice of food in the hotel restaurant (although average quality of the meal); You can also eat outside the restaurant .. there are quite a few places to choose from nearby.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

The Hotel is located in a safe quite area within easy reach of Paris via the train station within 5 minutes walk. One of the best receptionists we have ever had who knew every tourist attraction and its metro station. Would definitely recommend this hotel if you’re visiting Paris. We will be back

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

The complete night (3-4 February 2011), there was a lot of noise in the hotel!!!
The sleep quality was very bad. I can't understand that these repair works took place in the night, when all guests need their sleep!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2011

I usually stay at the Suite Hotel in Rueil Malmaison but due to a booking error by my secretary I had to stay in this hotel.

I have never experienced, in all my travelling the following:
- At 00:15, somehere on the floor above me, repairs weere done where hamer and drill was used waking me up. This did not take long, a few minutes.
- However, at 00:45, they started again!!!! Agian, for a few minutes but again waking me up.
- When I finally managed to sleep again, I was woken up at 01:30 again!! Agian hamering and drilling!! When I called the reception, nobody answered.
- 10 minutes later, I tried to call the reception again. The phone was picked up and put down immediately without answering me.
- Naturally, by now, I was mad.
- Which even got worse when at 03:15 I was woken up again by hamering and drilling.

Don't blame me for not using this hotel ever again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

We arrived early in paris, so we decided to come to the hotel for an early check-in which wasn't a problem at all. The hotel is situated 10mins from the Champs-Elysee by car which was perfect! At the end of our stay, my fiancee forgot her cell phone on the bed. We only realized it after our visit at the Louvre which was about 4PM so we called the hotel asking whether they found a cell in our room or not. The desk clerk took my number and called 5mins later saying that they had found the cell. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is travailing by car.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison? Share your experiences!