Le Relais de la Reine is amazing, it is heaven on earth. The most expensive rooms are 98 euro's per night, and well worth it. They are beautifulI, the bathroom was the size of my living room. If this hotel would be in Europe, it would cost you at least 700 a night. The people are very sweet (like all Malagasy) and the three course dinner is fantastic! I felt like a celebrity while staying here, and we will definitely come back to this gorgeous place.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais De La Reine Hotel
- Le Relais De La Reine Hotel Ranohira
- Le Relais De La Reine Madagascar/Ranohira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel of character, perfectly integrated into an oasis of over 40 hectares, opened on a fantastic panorama, it is the starting point for excursions in the massif of Isalo. Le Relais de la Reine is located in the South West of Madagascar, in border of the Massif de l'Isalo. It is the country of Bara, semi-nomadic people, traveling with their herds of Zébus in a fabulous Western decor.Despite its geographic isolation, access to the Relais de la Reine is easy, using the National 7, linking Antananarivo to Toliara, via Antsirabe and Fianarantsoa. This road, the most touristic of Madagascar, provides a permanent scenery.The hotel is located near the village of Ranohira, 700 km from Antananarivo by road. ... more less