We stayed at the YHA Crocodylus Village in a family room for only one night (unfortunately) and absolutely loved it! We found the friendliest staff ever at this hostel. The hostel also has a restaurant and the food is amazing! Sleeping in tents in the rainforest is something exciting which you can experience there. I definitely recommend the guided night tours with Possum where you go right into the rainforest, see what's going on at night and once you learn more about it, it really is not as scary any more. The owners are trying to sell this place at the moment, but we hope it will stay just the way it is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best value eco experience of the Daintree and Cape Tribulation rainforest that's guaranteed to not break the budget. Whether you are travelling by yourself, with friends or the whole family you can experience the rainforest up close and personal less than a metre from your door! Nestled right under the rainforest canopy our wood and canvas huts are available as 4 bed dorm rooms, double rooms, and en-suite chalets that sleep up to 8. On-site Crocodylus has eco info, rainforest walks, bar, restaurant, pool, internet, and lots of other activities to keep you entertained and eco educated without breaking the bank. Our friendly staff have lots of local knowledge and plenty of smiles so what are you waiting for; check in, chill out, and surrender yourself to the charms of Crododylus, your village in the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Crocodylus Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodylus Village Hotel Cow Bay
- Crocodylus Village Daintree Region/Cow Bay