Stayed here for a few nights last week. The beds were adequate for what we paid and the atmosphere is friendly, the location is great. If anything it was too quiet for us, its definitely not the known place to go as a backpacker so I wouldnt be worried about noise. Book the trip to the great barrier reef leaving from cape tribulation and do the night walk with possum. Both excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best value eco experience of the Daintree and Cape Tribulation rainforest that's guaranteed to not break the budget. Whether you are travelling by yourself, with friends or the whole family you can experience the rainforest up close and personal less than a metre from your door! Nestled right under the rainforest canopy our wood and canvas huts are available as 4 bed dorm rooms, double rooms, and en-suite chalets that sleep up to 8. On-site Crocodylus has eco info, rainforest walks, bar, restaurant, pool, internet, and lots of other activities to keep you entertained and eco educated without breaking the bank. Our friendly staff have lots of local knowledge and plenty of smiles so what are you waiting for; check in, chill out, and surrender yourself to the charms of Crododylus, your village in the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Crocodylus Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodylus Village Hotel Cow Bay
- Crocodylus Village Daintree Region/Cow Bay