You should go here if you are looking to relax for a few days. The rooms are very traditional and each one is unique. I highly recommend the Spa treatments. The restaurant food is also very nice. There is not much to do except visit the coffee shop and the Church across the bridge which I think is a UNESCO heritage site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casale Panayiotis lies at the heart of Kalopanayiotis village, situated in the beautiful Marathasa Valley, just 50 minutes drive from Nicosia or Limassol. Overlooking a rippling brook in evergreen shade it affords stunning views of the historic St. John Lambadistis Monastery with rugged mountain peaks as a backdrop.The accommodation is sited in eight independent traditional houses: Marathon, Troullinon, Eliakon, Byzantino, Laouri , Kastri, Ayia Marina and Panteon which boast twenty- eight individually, designed rooms and suites. The complex also includes a restaurant, coffee shop, snack bar, wine bar, spa, conference facility and cultural center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Casale Panayiotis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casale Panayiotis Hotel Kalopanagiotis
- Casale Panayiotis Cyprus/Kalopanagiotis