I have stayed there twice, and after my last stay, I can add that there are only 2 rooms that are just below the restaurant, so... they are a bit noisy - Byzanthinoum house. Also, breakfast area is small, I would use the whole area of the restaurant for breakfast, rather than just the cafe area. The restaurant is OK, but... menu could be offering more choices! Other than that, everything is perfect! I would not recommend the place for families with children though... it is romantic, it is quiet (if you do not take the Byzantinum house), it is unique... but for couples... kids simply would get bored!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casale Panayiotis lies at the heart of Kalopanayiotis village, situated in the beautiful Marathasa Valley, just 50 minutes drive from Nicosia or Limassol. Overlooking a rippling brook in evergreen shade it affords stunning views of the historic St. John Lambadistis Monastery with rugged mountain peaks as a backdrop.The accommodation is sited in eight independent traditional houses: Marathon, Troullinon, Eliakon, Byzantino, Laouri , Kastri, Ayia Marina and Panteon which boast twenty- eight individually, designed rooms and suites. The complex also includes a restaurant, coffee shop, snack bar, wine bar, spa, conference facility and cultural center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Casale Panayiotis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casale Panayiotis Hotel Kalopanagiotis
- Casale Panayiotis Cyprus/Kalopanagiotis