We stayed here for 3 nights as part of our honeymoon and were underwhelmed. Everything is just a bit weird... Strange bathroom and strange decor. We weren't told on arrival that we have to pre-order dinner by early afternoon so when we turned up at the bar/restaurant early evening we were too late for dinner and had to go out to another restaurant that night. For the price just not worth it - if it had been half the price we would have felt it was value for money. Clean and generally nice service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the white sandy beaches just west of Manase, on the Island of Savaii. Our Villas, Suites and Euro Fales are just steps to the ocean’s edge and our restaurant, bar and function fale are situated within the tropical garden on the inland side of our property. With so many options, you're sure to find something that meets your needs and budget. Traditional materials are used throughout the resort to create a rustic appeal in our Villas, Euro Fales and the Restaurant. Stevenson’s Luxury Suites (our newest addition) have a surprisingly modern decor, using bright colours fused with old-world Samoan carvings, tapa designs and exquisite lava rock. Stevensons is the ideal spot for honeymooners and those seeking peace and quiet – swim or snorkel in the cool, clear blue water or simply relax on the beautiful white sandy beach and listen to the gently lapping waves. Simply paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Stevenson's at Manase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stevenson`s At Manase Hotel Manase
- Stevensons At Manase Hotel