My partner and I have just returned today after a cricket weekend away and stayed at this fantastic hotel/inn as a base, the rooms staff and service was excellent, lovely breakfasts and evening meals in the bar, we stayed in room 11 which is an executive room overlooking the river and local cricket ground, I could not have asked for more for my partners birthday treat, would highly recommend and we will definitely be returning at a later date, nearly forgot the function room looked beautifully dressed up for a wedding if you are looking for a venue. WELL DONE GUYS KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Of Crucis Country Hotel Ampney Crucis
- The Crown Of Crucis Country Hotel
- Crown Of Crucis Cirencester
- Crown Of Crucis Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To us, your stay at The Crown of Crucis is about more than the comforts afforded by your bedroom and en-suite. We want you to enjoy everything that our small but perfectly formed country inn and hotel has to offer. Take time to soak up the atmosphere of our historic bar, or the best of the sun in our riverside garden. Have a quiet coffee and read the papers in our lounge or courtyard garden. Sip your pre-dinner drinks or set the world to rights over a nightcap in our extremely homely Snug, opening soon exclusively to guests of the hotel and diners at the Brook restaurant. Wherever you choose to spend your time we only hope you make it quality time, and enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Crown of Crucis Country Inn and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.