“Well prepared and served with a smile.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Sermet's Courtyard offers a delicious Mediterranean cuisine including fresh, local catch, humanely treated antibiotic-free beef, seasonal produce, locally made pasta, and a full bountiful bar including a vast wine menu. We are located 1 block from the Wando Riverfront, less than 1/2 mile from the Family Circle Tennis Stadium, and within 1 mile to Blackbaud Soccer Stadium. Take Rt. 526 to exit #24-Daniel Island, to River Landing Drive.
Melbourne Beach, FL
“Well prepared and served with a smile.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were a party of 4 for dinner and this was our 1st experience here. We were greeted at the door by someone, (owner or chef?) who was familiar with the specials of the night. The server took the time to clearly explain the menu choices and the specials. Once the meals arrived we all shared so that everyone could enjoy what each had selected. Generous portions and well prepared. The fish that I had was fresh, (flounder) and was paired with a creamy risotto. That was not a combination that I had before and it was excellent! My partner had ravioli with eggplant that was delicious. There are many dining choices in this area, but I would make Sermet's a regular destination.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charleston, South Carolina
“A nice surprise on Daniel Island!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I went here for dinner a few nights ago with a group of 7 and it was great! This restaurant is in the old location of Brewer's Bistro on the island and has a great cozy feel to it. The service was wonderful - the table was always kept clean of empty dishes, drinks always filled - and the server's entree recommendations were on point. I got the vegetarian entree which was an eggplant parm over cheese ravioli in a pesto cream sauce. Delicious and filling (the portion was a generous -but not a ridiculously enormous- size). The wine menu was pretty extensive as well, especially for a smaller place like this. They also provide bread with a tomato-infused olive oil that was different and really good! I would recommend stopping in for dinner, or they do brunch on Sundays as well. The brunch menu I saw looked pretty good and I will definitely be back to try that :) Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“GREAT LITTLE MUST IF IN CHARLESTON AREA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Located on Daniel Island off I-526 tucked away at the end of the road. Beautiful atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. Would recommend a reservation on weekends or beautiful nights. We have been here several times and have meant to write a review for some time. The food has been excellent every time along with a great selection of wine and wonderful house made bread. I have had the salmon, steak, mussels, and chicken pasta dish, pretty much everything on the menu which is priced reasonable. The chef and owner are hands on and have another location down town in the city. So check it out one night!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mount Pleasant SC
“Unique surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I visited Sermet's Courtyard on Daniel Island with some friends from the office and was so impressed. This is not a very large restaurant, so the feeling of intimacy is very welcomed. In a city like Charleston we are fortunate to have a wide variety of wonderful restaurants, so it makes
standing out more difficult.

The staff is so warm and friendly, and put you at ease from the moment you enter the door. One of the specials was a grilled crabcake appetizer with sauteed vegetables that was so tasty, I am still remembering it. This is the place I will take my husband the next time we are out on the town! Wonderful food and warm atmosphere makes this a place I want to return to over and over.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, WV
“Sermet's is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were visiting friends on Daniel Island, and they recommended Sermet's Courtyard. So glad they did! A wonderful meal in a trendy atmosphere.

I ate a hamburger, which was FANTASTIC! My wife had the salmon, as did one of our friends. Both said it was very, very good. We had the tiramasu and the coconut tres leche for dessert. Both GREAT.

Service was prompt and very friendly. We will return for sure upon our next visit to the island.