Originally we were to stay at this resort,
It is a experience for those who want to really be away from the city as much as possible.
We visited the mon village that is near and stopped by, I guess it was low season and no guests were around, but staff was just sleeping and lazing around when we arrived.
No electricity, fans or any facilities power generated, looks as a interesting place to visit, but I'ld give it a one night stay only, unless you are really ready to experience living as a jungle explorer in the 1900s.
- Also Known As:
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Thailand/Kanchanaburi Province - Sai Yok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts. The original floating hotel since 1976 in Kanchanaburi Thailand. It was recognized as UNSEEN PARADISE in Thailand and welcoming people around the world. The River Kwai Jungle Rafts is selected as one of the best for floating hotels in the world by The Telegraph UK in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your River Kwai Jungle Rafts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.