The place is idyllic, so beautiful! Unfortunately we just stayed one night.
Mind that when you go there, you don’t have hot water, WIFI or electricity. The last mentioned luxury was the most difficult to miss for me! ;)
The rooms are certainly clean. They provide towels and a mosquito net. Don’t forget insect reppelant!
Breakfast with eggs, bacon, toast and fruit are more than OK! Lunch and dinner were Thai style, but also tasty.
In the river you can let you float along in the river stream. Nice for young and old! A visit to the Mon village is a must-do! We also saw a Mon show at night.
But the most important thing of this place: you are here to relax and enjoy the scenery in a hammock! We had a lovely one-night sleepover.
- Also Known As:
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Thailand/Kanchanaburi Province - Sai Yok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts. The original floating hotel since 1976 in Kanchanaburi Thailand. It was recognized as UNSEEN PARADISE in Thailand and welcoming people around the world. The River Kwai Jungle Rafts is selected as one of the best for floating hotels in the world by The Telegraph UK in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your River Kwai Jungle Rafts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.