“What fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Outdoors
20 attraction reviews
“What fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

You must take a bath with the elephants. They give you a shower! Brilliant fun and when it's hot... The shower is very refreshing!

Visited March 2013

• Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
8 attraction reviews
“sai yok elephant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

i like the elephant ride though the sits can be improved to make it more comfortable since the elephant is walking on uneven terrain. bamboo rafting is alright, nothing much though. if you have never try this before, it would be fun.
You can also get the bananas for 20b to feed the elelphant.

Visited November 2012
Sydney, Australia
45 attraction reviews
“Very pleasant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Having just been to the Tiger Temple which left us with mixed feelings, it was a pleasure to see the elephants in a large reserve. The keepers are obviously very close to their elephant and in our particular instance the elephant clearly loved his handler. There were no sticks, hitting, kicking - just a language between the two. I had read some stories in local newspapers about illegal trading and was concerned but the experience was lovely and the elephants are beautiful creatures. The bamboo rafting was a nice way to finish.

Visited October 2012
Gauteng
8 attraction reviews
“Elephant riding and Bamboo Rafting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

We combined this with the Tiger Temple and the Bridge over the river Kwai for a full day excursion. Our children loved riding on the elephants, the guides also gave us an opportunity to 'drive' the elephants while they got off to take photos. Personally I was not that comfortable as I felt unstable on the seat as if I was going to fall off, but it was worth it to see the joy on my son's face! I quite enjoyed the rafting, where they take you upstream with a motorboat and you the drift back to you starting point. We did this tour with 'World Travel Service Ltd' with 'A' as our guide, I can recommend them!. After the rafting we had lunch nearby at a very pleasant restaurant. I cannot believe what I am about to say, but I wish that they were a bit more commercialised- I would have loved to be able to purchase some souvenieurs after our elephant ride, but the only thing available was a photo of you on the elephant in a frame( very reasonably priced). In my opinion this is a must do.

Visited March 2012