We found this resort after being dropped off by the bus from Koh Phangan . We arrived late and the owner was very relaxed. He showed us the treehouse room and we were impressed. It wasn't the cheapest around but was definitely one of the nicest resorts on that road. The treehouses are new and unusual, with a balcony and modern inside. The treehouse resort was family run with a little outdoor restaurant, very relaxed. The owner also organised tours to the lake houses which we did. The food was good and everyone was really friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Khao Sok Hotel
- Baan Khao Sok Hotel Surat Thani
- Baan Khao Sok Thailand/Phanom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a cozy Nature retreat located near the entrance of Khao Sok National Park. Khao Sok is the oldest tropical rain forest on the planet. Khao Sok is covered with amazing limestone mountains, exotic creatures, breath taking valleys, huge caves, beautiful lakes and so much more. Here you could enjoy a relaxing day lounging by the river or lounging in a canoe while winding through some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. While you are here at Baan Khao Sok you will be greeted with warm and friendly smiles and you will be treated as if you were family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Baan Khao Sok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.