I stayed here with my daughter at the end of March for 2 nighs. First night was in the Tree House, which is beautifully kept with lovely little touches; a real experience. Although I have to say that I am a scardy cat, and didnt enjoy the fact that there were quite a lot of gaps that the animals, mainly insects surroundng us coud come in and sleep with us too :-)
Mrs Phon and her husband Lee are grand and so, so helpful. The property grounds are beautifully kept, and both breakfast and dinner were excellent in both quality and price. Our second night was in one of the bungaloes and I have to say I much prefered them to the tree house. More space, and tad more encsed and for only 500 bhats a bargain!!
This is a greta place to stay, and if returnig we would definately stay again!! Thank you both
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a cozy Nature retreat located near the entrance of Khao Sok National Park. Khao Sok is the oldest tropical rain forest on the planet. Khao Sok is covered with amazing limestone mountains, exotic creatures, breath taking valleys, huge caves, beautiful lakes and so much more. Here you could enjoy a relaxing day lounging by the river or lounging in a canoe while winding through some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. While you are here at Baan Khao Sok you will be greeted with warm and friendly smiles and you will be treated as if you were family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Baan Khao Sok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Khao Sok Hotel Surat Thani
- Baan Khao Sok Thailand/Phanom