Pros: Natural Hot spring pools, large swimming pool, good service
Cons: Isolated location, Breakfast ok
The hotel is about 30 min drive from the airport. The main attraction of this hotel is the hot spring pools. The hotel is not easy to reach; it is more convenient if you drive yourself to the hotel so you have the option to great outside the hotel. The room is medium size and clean. I had a pool access which is convenient for swimming in both the hot spring pool and the swimming pool. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is below average. Large groups from Russia and china comes by large busses just to spend one day or one night for the hot spring. The beach is not good for swimming; but there is a new, nice view, restaurant on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beach side resort boasts 75 guestrooms decorated with traditional Thai silk and furnishings and is surrounded by landscaped gardens and hot spring pools. The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa is located in beautiful Phang Nga province, only a 25-minute drive north from the Phuket International airport. Guests can pamper themselves at one of the four spa pavilions which are surrounded by beautiful gardens and lotus ponds. Or, enjoy the cold and hot spring pools to revitalize the skin, rejuvenate your body and spirit. The on-site restaurants serve a delicious variety of both traditional Thai and Western cuisine. We hope to welcome you soon at The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotspring Beach Resort And Spa
- Hotspring Beach Hotel Phang Nga
- Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa Thailand/Phang Nga Province