I stayed here in August end. Here is what you need to know:
Room: We were in a Garden View room and it is really nice. Big bed, big bathroom, great furniture. The TV was a bit small for the room though. 32 inches I think.
Ambience: Great ambience, well decorated hotel, a stones throw away from the beach. Great pool.
Staff: EXCELLENT! Friendly, helpful and always looking to help.
Food: Pretty good. Great variety. I'd give it 4/5.
Spa: Pretty good. Clean, great atmosphere.
Location: This hotel is far from Phuket. No other restaurants or other hotels within walking distance. The beach is great for sun bathing but the waters there are rough and the sea bed rocky, so if you are looking to swim in the sea, this place is not for you.
Seclusion: When we were there, there were maybe 4-5 other rooms occupied. Since there are no other hotels nearby, it can become very lonely. The beach is empty.
This is a good getaway but it can get lonely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natai Beach Resort & Spa, Phang-Nga is situated on the sandy shores of Natai Beach. A boutique 106-room beach resort features 8 room categories with partial or full sea view and pool views alongside direct access to the beach. Elegantly designed to reflect traditional Thai architecture and decor in a modern style, it offers 5 Star luxury facilities for long summer holidays, weekend family getaways and romantic honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Maikhao Dream Resort & Spa, Natai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maikhao Dream Resort Natai Hotel Takua Thung
- Maikhao Dream Resort & Spa, Natai Phang Nga Province, Thailand