We stayed her for 2 nights, a very nice property and hotel with beautiful beach front access. Our basic room was clean and lovely, and the property is beautiful and exactly as pictured online. Service was good. My only complaint is the whole place was empty, I am talking only 3-4 other guests there along with us. Kind of creepy, but great if you love the privacy. The main Thai restaurant and rooftop bar were closed "for renovations" while we were there, although no visible work was being done, they were just locked up. I suspect they can't afford to keep it open with so few guests. The remote location meant we were limited to eating at the one other restaurant on property for all meals, not much variety there. We walked down the beach to the local Thai restaurant for dinner as others had recommended, and had a great meal on the beach in a very casual and clearly local spot. If the place were operating at a more normal and bustling pace, this would be a great hotel. Worth a try if you don't like crowds and prefer a smaller hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maikhao Dream Resort & Spa, Natai is situated on the sandy shores of Natai Beach, Phang Nga. A boutique 56-room beach resort features 5 room categories with partial or full seaview and pool views. Elegantly designed to reflect traditional Thai architecture and decor in a modern style. It offers 5 Star luxury facilities for long summer holidays, weekend family getaways and romantic honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Maikhao Dream Resort & Spa, Natai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maikhao Dream Resort Natai Hotel Takua Thung
- Maikhao Dream Resort & Spa, Natai Phang Nga Province, Thailand