We visited the hotel in January 2012 for four nights and must say, it was totally worth it! We had travelled about 15 hours when we arrived to the Phuket airport and from the moment we stepped into the hotel car to the moment we left the hotel, we were served exceptionally well. All the staff members did their best to make our stay as good as possible, they kept smiling in all situations, even when it was pouring rain, they just smiled and kept on working.
We had a pool terrace room and we really enjoyed the plunge pool we had. Even the swim during the rain was quite refreshing.
I have to admit that the breakfast could have been more versatile and a little bit of luxury could be added, however, the view from the breakfast tables covered these faults easily – just beatiful!
We ordered dinner twice from the room service. It was good, not excellent comparing to relatively high price, but good and tasteful. We ate twice in hotel restaurants as well. We appreciated truly the limo service they offer. It was so easy just to hire a car and a driver and drive to the “village” to do some shopping for couple of hours, well worth the cost, it was so convenient.
Overall absolutely wonderful and relaxing experience, and if a good offer shows up, we do consider going back. The only downside was that there weren’t much to see when snorkeling since there were no rocks or corals, however, didn’t bother me, just my hubby who is a passionate snorkeler. I truly enjoyed the peacefulness of the beach and the private moments spent there.
There is no way I would get bored here – hey, who would get bored in paradise? Would I recommend the place? Absolutely yes! Thank you so much to every staff member, who made our stay enjoyable, hope to see you again one day. Best wishes to you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maikhao Dream Resort & Spa, Natai is situated on the sandy shores of Natai Beach, Phang Nga. A boutique 56-room beach resort features 5 room categories with partial or full seaview and pool views. Elegantly designed to reflect traditional Thai architecture and decor in a modern style. It offers 5 Star luxury facilities for long summer holidays, weekend family getaways and romantic honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Maikhao Dream Resort & Spa, Natai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maikhao Dream Resort Natai Hotel Takua Thung
- Maikhao Dream Resort & Spa, Natai Phang Nga Province, Thailand