Stayed here for one night in the river rim cottage while doing the Mae Hong Song loop on motorbike. Wish I could have stayed for more days but had to get back to Chiang Mai for a flight.
The whole place is very nice, a big and lush garden, friendly staff, good food and the cottage itself is amazing too. Very big and with a very good view of the river with an outside seating area.
Even if you take another room there is a huge deck with multiple lounge seating areas overlooking the river.
A beautiful place and very recommendable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural accomodations, each one unique, set in tropical gardens along the Lang River. The Seven Elephants Cafe offers both western food and SE Asia food, as well as espresso drinks and house cocktails. The extensive deck along the river is perfect for relaxing after a day of caving, hilltribe trekking, or just wandering around the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Soppong River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soppong River Hotel Mae Hong Son
- Soppong River Inn Thailand/Pang Mapha