Annabel's somptuous luxury residence is nicely hidden away in the outerskirts of Chiang Mai. Getting there you need someone who knows his way around, but then she has a list off gifted cabdrivers that can bring you straight to her Upon arrival, early evening, the staff was able to improvise and prepare some of the most delicous food we had in Thailand. Even the kids raved. We decided to stay 3 days and thus 3 evening meals. The local fish was astonishing. The smell ! The herbs ! Breakfast was perfect, serving everything man can imagine: pancakes, home-made cakes, yoghurt, anyway-you-want-it-eggs etc etc etc....njammy,
The wooden rooms were impeccable: big beds, cleans heets, luxury soaps and shampoos, good A/C and we had a terrifiv jaccuzi.
Annabel has a huge ground floor living room, stacked with books, family games, lazy chairs and a wine/beer bar. This is where she resides most of her time, and keeps you informed on Thailand latest news . And: where she shares the real Dreamcatcher secret.
But I won't tell you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the place to be if you want to have a total tranquil and peaceful interaction with nature but with easy access to the busy city center which is a mere 15 - 20 minute drive. Dreamcatchers B&B was developed and is owned by a French Canadian lady and is under Thai management. The friendly staff will make you want to stay forever. This exquisite B&B has a salt treated swimming pool plus all amenities that you would find in a luxury 5 star hotel. Guests feel secure in our warm family friendly environment. We have 4 separate individual air conditioned bedrooms, each in their own private unit with en-suite bathrooms, mini bar, coffee machine and free wireless internet. :2 Queen Deluxe, 1 Twin / King Deluxe and 1 Junior King Suite with private outside shower & Jacuzzi as well as a full en-suite bathroom. All set in a rustic Lanna style decor, surrounded by trees and tropical flowers with a view of Doi Suthep Mountain and a lovely infinity swimming pool to wake you up or to simply ease away the fatigue from a day of trekking and the heat. The property is surrounded by a lovely canal enhancing the peacefulness and the calming serene sounds of nature. Breakfast is included in the price. In house Massages are available as well as dinner at an extra cost. Rent all rooms and have your own private villa or if you are a solo traveller / couple / couple with children rent an individual appropriate room. If you want to rent the entire villa Please see our listing on Trip Advisor "Vacation Rentals" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Dreamcatchers B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatchers Bed And Breakfast
- Dreamcatchers Hotel Chiang Mai