We anted to stay somewhere close to San Jose airport but in a scenic location. This fir the bill: it is a lovely, well-landscaped, spacious property ~ 30 min drive from the airport. The views are great. Everyone was very helpful. Sandra at the front desk helped us make last-minute adjustments to our itinerary. Michael and Johanna, the owners, enjoy sharing their vision and beliefs about Costa Rica. The (included) breakfast is excellent. We enjoyed dinner (3 nights). It was fresh, tasty and reasonably priced. Walks and hikes from the property are limited in number but well marked and lovely. The only issue we had was the thin walls between the 2 parts of the Mango Tree cabin. This meant we could hear everything from next door. This was alleviated when we moved to the El Nido (stand-alone) cabin.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel Province Of Alajuela
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full service Eco Friendly Nature Resort with Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bar, Equestrian Center, Nature Trails, a 300 ft Waterfall, Nature Reserve, Butterfly Enclosure, & Spa Services. Many rooms have a Kitchenette, all have coffee makers, hair dryers, etc. There is WiFi in the restaurant, around the pool and office areas. The main lodge also has Internet. We also offer Concierge Services and have a night staff. We also have Meeting spaces for business travelers, Retreats, Reunions, Weddings & Events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook and Travelocity so you can book your Vista del Valle, Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.