We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the Mona Lisa during our visit. The room has a thatched roof and an outdoor shower, it is so remote and has great views of the valley. It was pretty cool to take a shower on the private balcony/deck with a squirrel cuckoo sitting on a branch 5 feet away.
The resturant was very good, the grounds were stunning. The room had a small fridge, mini bar, and a ton of romance. No AC but none was needed with the remote controlled ceiling fan.
We will definately return here next time we are in the San Jose area!
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel Province Of Alajuela
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full service Eco Friendly Nature Resort with Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bar, Equestrian Center, Nature Trails, a 300 ft Waterfall, Nature Reserve, Butterfly Enclosure, & Spa Services. Many rooms have a Kitchenette, all have coffee makers, hair dryers, etc. There is WiFi in the restaurant, around the pool and office areas. The main lodge also has Internet. We also offer Concierge Services and have a night staff. We also have Meeting spaces for business travelers, Retreats, Reunions, Weddings & Events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Stentorian NV, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Vista del Valle, Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.