We arrived at Vista del Valle at midnight in the rain with a rental car which was a bit of a stressful experience - rental car that is! It was easy to find even just 25 mins from the airport and off the main highway #1. The awesome gate staff waited for us and showed us directly to our room - which was very helpful in the dark and rain!
The spacious rooms are spread out over the property overlooking the jungle valley. Sleeping to the sound of the jungle each night is magical.
The property is beautiful, views from the pool and dining area are stunning. The staff is very friendly, the horse trekking is fun, the owners are passionate about CR.
We would highly recommend staying here for a few days at the start of your CR trip or towards the end.
I consider myself very well travelled, especially in developing countries. Once in a while I come across a special place - Vista del Valle is definitely on the list.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel Province Of Alajuela
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full service Eco Friendly Nature Resort with Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bar, Equestrian Center, Nature Trails, a 300 ft Waterfall, Nature Reserve, Butterfly Enclosure, & Spa Services. Many rooms have a Kitchenette, all have coffee makers, hair dryers, etc. There is WiFi in the restaurant, around the pool and office areas. The main lodge also has Internet. We also offer Concierge Services and have a night staff. We also have Meeting spaces for business travelers, Retreats, Reunions, Weddings & Events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Vista del Valle, Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.