Our stay at Vista del Valle was a wonderful introduction to Costa Rica. We stayed here our first night after a long trip, and it was wonderful. The Mango Manor was very comfortable for our family of five, and there were beautiful views over the canyon. Our children loved the beautiful gardens with tropical plants and we ate too much because the food was so good.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel Province Of Alajuela
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full service Eco Friendly Nature Resort with Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bar, Equestrian Center, Nature Trails, a 300 ft Waterfall, Nature Reserve, Butterfly Enclosure, & Spa Services. Many rooms have a Kitchenette, all have coffee makers, hair dryers, etc. There is WiFi in the restaurant, around the pool and office areas. The main lodge also has Internet. We also offer Concierge Services and have a night staff. We also have Meeting spaces for business travelers, Retreats, Reunions, Weddings & Events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Vista del Valle, Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.