Vista del Valle, is a wonderfully relaxing special spot. I am sad I just had to cancel my reservation for an up coming night, I was truly looking forward to going back! I stayed in the Mona Lisa cottage, it's very private and romantic, the outdoor shower is perfect! The staff was wonderful, ready to make sure your stay is perfect, they are very attentive to all your needs. I included the dinner with my stay, it was well worth the $50. USD, my friend and I had the filet with mushroom sauce, the meat was very good quality for Costa Rica, its hard to get a good steak in CR, they had very good meat. The dinner came with a nice bottle of wine, a salad/soup and desert, best of all, they happily brought it to my cottage.
I highly recommend Vista del Valle!
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel Province Of Alajuela
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full service Eco Friendly Nature Resort with Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bar, Equestrian Center, Nature Trails, a 300 ft Waterfall, Nature Reserve, Butterfly Enclosure, & Spa Services. Many rooms have a Kitchenette, all have coffee makers, hair dryers, etc. There is WiFi in the restaurant, around the pool and office areas. The main lodge also has Internet. We also offer Concierge Services and have a night staff. We also have Meeting spaces for business travelers, Retreats, Reunions, Weddings & Events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Vista del Valle, Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.