“Stunning!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Hinatuan
Kelowna, Canada
“Stunning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Long drive ya but it's all worth it at the end... it's absolutely stunning place to visit. I love it and so as my family and we really enjoyed it so much. The island hopping was so much fun, it costs P150 for five people in one banana boat and we went to different places. I was amazed how beautiful and clear the water in the ocean.. it's so clear you can see the bottom of it. The boat driver will take you to different places and one fo the two places we went to has entrance fee of P5 per person but you don't have to go into it if you don't want to.. the only thing is you will missed the opportunity of enjoying the whole island and the beauty of it. Perfect sand, coconut trees, powder white sands, swimming with different color of fish, fish feeding.. what else you could ask? Pure beauty!!! Definitely will go back again!

Visited July 2012

Edmonton, Canada
“excellent place to visit when in Hinatuan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I feel in love with the blue green color of the river , it is so clean and clear.First time I have ever seen such a beautiful sight it is indeed an enchanted river.I watched the feeding of the fish and I can't believe what I saw.Differents kinds of fish with all the beautiful colors coming out to feed all at once you do not know where they are coming from. I love it.

Visited May 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
43 attraction reviews
“Amazingly magical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

I have heard a lot about this place on facebook and other network and seen the picture that was very interesting to see. So when i had the chance to visit this place...i did and i was very amazed and so did my son. The feeling of tranquility as you float through the fresh water is indescribable...surreal..pure serenity.

The only concern that i have is the rough road from the main highway was kind of long. I hope the government will take action soon as this would help the local community.

Cebu City, Philippines
6 attraction reviews
“ill visit this place again and again!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

its my 2nd time visiting this place...nothing much has changed. it is still a wonderful place and full of life. ill surely visit this place AGAIN!! and hopefully, the government will do something about the road. :/

Visited March 2012
Davao City
9 attraction reviews
“Enchanting Serenity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

Enchanted River a name fitting to its tranquil atmosphere despite the number of people visiting the place just to see for their own eyes the hidden magical blue green water near Hinatuan bay. Enchanted River is located at Brgy. Hinatuan 48Kms. away from Mangagoy Surigao Del Sur. It has a freshwater taste and the depths of its creek underneath is 80ft. Enchanted River Officials rings the bell by 12nn to feed the beautiful fishes on this river where bathing people are requested to go up and just watch for a while for the feeding session. I went there with a friend to take a lot of photos and see for ourselves if indeed this river has a freshwater taste despite being near the hinatuan bay. And yes its true, and while going further down the river we where ask if we want to take a cruise going to the fish cage at the hinatuan bay and as well as the vanishing island. so we did and guess what it was a boat tour worth every penny we paid for the fish cage does not smell so good though as the local also made it a place for making dried fish(so there you can already imagine the smell) but upon seeing numbers of Pawikan and beautiful fishes of whose name i already do not know as we got busy taking our photos. Hahahaha.... There are also souvenir items on this site. Then afterwards our boat proceeded to the vanishing island which is starting to vanish so me and my friend hurried ourselves out of the boat to take the opportunity to take a picture with the beautiful huge starfishes around that tiny island.

Don't worry will be adding a photo on this review for you to see and validate this beautiful short encounter with the place.

Visited September 2011