This is a great place to stay in every aspect. Staying at Nirvana is like being in your best friend's vacation home (if your best friend is an incredible chef with great taste). Thermal water swimming pool is delicious, even though it could be kept cleaner as there's a lot of vegetation around and there are always leaves and dirt brought by the air. Service is great and "quiromassages" were trully relaxing. If you have a car, beautiful San Miguel de Allende is just 10 minutes away (it's worth to make the effort of leaving Nirvana one afternoon). And amazing Atotonilco's Sanctuary is within walking distance. Obviously, food is superb, as the owner is a renowned chef who's always around checking that everything's ok with your stay. We even loved the property's guardian, Nanny... she's a beautiful and hard working pet, and even if you don't like dogs she wont mess with you unless you call her.
- Also Known As:
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat Hotel
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat Hotel El Santuario
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat San Miguel De Allende, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IMAGINE... A countryside refuge, embraced by whispering palms and the pacific murmurs of the Laja River. Here, everything gives you the warmest welcoming: adobe palm and exotic woods.The touching beauty of every detail and the fusion of nature & architecture is striking. Inside the fragarant rooms, sobriety merges with the silent landscape. Light overwhelms you to the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Nirvana Restaurant Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.