We had the best experience, the place is wonderful, filled with nature, extremely exquisite landscaping, calming thermal water pool, great spa and of course the food is great! Everything is organic, and they have grow their own produce!
The service is top notch, always helpful, we traveled as a family of 4, with two young kids of 5 and 2 and everybody was very attentive.
The owner and Chef Juan Carlos and his wife are always there to ensure your having a great time and cater any special requests.
We will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IMAGINE... A countryside refuge, embraced by whispering palms and the pacific murmurs of the Laja River. Here, everything gives you the warmest welcoming: adobe palm and exotic woods.The touching beauty of every detail and the fusion of nature & architecture is striking. Inside the fragarant rooms, sobriety merges with the silent landscape. Light overwhelms you to the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Nirvana Restaurant Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat Hotel El Santuario
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat San Miguel De Allende, Mexico