My wife and myself recently stayed and had dinner at Nirvana Restaurant and Retreat and very much enjoyed our stay. The pool is warm and spacious and the restaurant and grounds offer a tranquil setting where no one is rushed- very relaxing and gracious, The prices were very reasonable for good accommodations with a large balcony and our dinner was excellent. We will return someday.
- Also Known As:
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat Hotel
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat Hotel El Santuario
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat San Miguel De Allende, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IMAGINE... A countryside refuge, embraced by whispering palms and the pacific murmurs of the Laja River. Here, everything gives you the warmest welcoming: adobe palm and exotic woods.The touching beauty of every detail and the fusion of nature & architecture is striking. Inside the fragarant rooms, sobriety merges with the silent landscape. Light overwhelms you to the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Nirvana Restaurant Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.