What a wonderful experience Nirvana was! The rooms were beautiful, great amenities, wonderful beds and very relaxing location. The restaurant food was wonderful! Great wines, gourmet foods all very fresh and tasty. The pool was refreshing and although we didn't use the spa facilities, they did offer them and we would love to go back and experience them. The staff were all so friendly, I would return to Nirvana any time!
- Also Known As:
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat Hotel
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat Hotel El Santuario
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat San Miguel De Allende, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IMAGINE... A countryside refuge, embraced by whispering palms and the pacific murmurs of the Laja River. Here, everything gives you the warmest welcoming: adobe palm and exotic woods.The touching beauty of every detail and the fusion of nature & architecture is striking. Inside the fragarant rooms, sobriety merges with the silent landscape. Light overwhelms you to the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Nirvana Restaurant Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.