“Very Nice Restaurant, Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

850 231-0065
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Description: Wild Olives is located in Rosemary Beach along Scenic Highway 30-A. We offer retail products as well as a full menu. Our retail shop offers, wine, cheese and foods that pair well with wine and cheese. Our full menu has lunch & dinner items and we offer wines by the glass as well as by the bottle from our retail wine shop - we do not charge a corkage fee when dining with us. Our menu provides, small plates, sandwiches, salads, pizzas and after 5 pm, dinner choices. Every Friday from 4 - 6 we have a wine tasting with live music - for $25.00 (all our prices are subject to change). We do not accept reservations.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very Nice Restaurant, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Our group of 8 showed up and the hostess worked immediately on getting us seated. She took me inside to show how the table was set up and asked it that was ok. When I asked if we could do it differently she did not hesitate and had it all rearranged in no time. Once we were seated, the server was there quickly and took care of everything. All the entrees were good and the portions were just right. The atmosphere is also very nice. Great place. I would definitely go back. One of the best meals we had during our week's stay in Seacrest Beach.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chris T, Owner at Wild Olives Bistro 104, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you so much for you great review. It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you and we hope you will come back soon.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I went to this restaurant with my family and I liked it a lot. The service was great and our waitress was very nice. They had a lot of options food and drink wise which I like because I can be very picky. The food was delicious. If you are looking for a nice night out with family or friends, this is a great place to go.

Thank you for coming to see us. We appreciate your comments and hope you return to the area soon.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Nice Wine Tasting with Tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Wild Olive is a nice restaurant with good service. My wife and I tried there Wine Sampler with tapas – price $25 each. Great deal. Wine variety had two white wines, one rose (from Spain – WOW), two French reds and one red Italian. The tapas had olives, of course, marinated beans, two very good cheeses, crackers with a nice spicy mustard and three types of Italian meats. Oh, and during our stay the restaurant had a guitarist playing. We sat outside which was pleasant. Looked like plenty of seating inside. Next time we'll try to pizzas since they were doing a Land Office Business with carry out pizzas.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hi there - thanks so much for the comments. We are glad you were able to visit us during Wine Tasting - it is such fun and we are happy you enjoyed your food and wine. We hope you can make that long trip from New Mexico again very soon.

Rosemary Beach, Florida
“Best kept secret!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My new favorite restaurant in Rosemary! A delight.... outdoor seating, wonderful wine selection, evening guitarist, and very kid friendly.
I had the fish taco's, YUM. On the appetizer list but it was all I could eat.
Chris the owner, welcomes everyone and offers a fabulous amount of knowledge on his wine selection!
Great bang for your buck on 30A!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks so much for the comments. I do enjoy my wine and helping others find something they will enjoy as well. Glad you enjoyed the Tacos they are very popular! Hope to see you again soon.

illinois
“Disappointing!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stayed in a home in Seacrest Beach so this was within walking distance. We could tell when we didn't order wine the waitress was very annoyed with us. She was so annoyed that she never brought me a plate to eat my pizza with. I had to eat off the pizza pan. RUDE service. Would NOT recommend.

Visited June 2014
I am sorry that you had such a bad experience. Everyone has a bad day at times, even servers, but that is not your fault and you should not be subject to their rudeness. I can only apologize at this time for your experience and wished you had asked to see a manager or the owner so we could address the problem at that time. Reaction to the situation immediately is the only way to correct a bad situation. I am sorry that we were not able to do that for you.