What a truly memorable and fabulous place this is. We stayed in a newly refurbished riverfront villa for 3 nights from 9th November. The weather was superb, the villa fantastic and the attentive level of service that the staff provide is truly meorable. Must dos are the 8am guided trek through the adjacent rice fileds and up to the Sayan village, make sure you have proper shoes to walk in !! The 4pm bike ride around the rice terraces is fabntastic, truly a beautiful environment and very interesting by your hotel guide. Both of these activities are provided free of charge by the hotel. Do do a Yoga session at the Lotus Pond, either at 7am or 5pn, for sunrise or sunset. I have never done yoga and found it a great experience. Do lash out on a Romantic Dinner package at the Lotus Pond, the food is fantastic and the staff make the setting absolutely beautiful. Do have a massage in one of the Villa Spas, the setting is again beautiful and truly pampering.
Dont pay any attention to reviewers who tell you that the property is old. It is 15 years old, but there is a lot of money being quietly spent refurbishing the villas and rooms and the place is immaculate
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Sayan Hotel Ubud
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Sayan Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort Bali At Sayan
- Four Seasons Hotel Bali
- Four Seasons Bali
- Four Seasons Ubud
- Four Seasons Resort Bali
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Sayan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.