“Blueberry BBQ Sauce... Really?!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Winnipeg, Canada
“Blueberry BBQ Sauce... Really?!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

YES! And it was REALLY good! Driving from Winnipeg to Thunder Bay is a LONG haul, and this unexpectedly fantastic lunch really helped. My pulled pork sandwich was scrumptious, and my husband ate every bite of his beef with bacon. We found them by accident... just driving along in a sort of trance and ready for lunch. They had cool pictures of the two-day visit from the "You Gotta Eat Here!" crew. No wonder they were chosen! An added bonus for me: unsweetened ice tea to go! The best!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saskatoon
“Worthy stop. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

As in the past visits to Busters BBQ, I'm impressed. The blueberry sauce is out standing. The ribs are excellent.

Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Love the blueberry BBQ sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

About the only place in town, but at least they have good food and the sauce they use on the ribs is one of the best I've had. service can be a bit slow as the place I small and if busy they get backlogged, but aside from that I always look forward to a meal there. Sadly, in 2014 they no longer are open for breakfast making the choices in Vermilion Bay for breakfast pretty limited.

Visited August 2014
Ontario, Canada
“BUSTERS BLUEBERRY BARBCUE SAUCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I smoke a lot of meat and this is an amazing sauce used on both beef and moose and it added a great flavor to the finished product. I purchased it while hunting in Thunder Bay and it was well worth the drive! I have just found them online and have ordered 3 bottles. A negative is that they have no retailers in southern Ontario but they do have distribution in the US for all my American friends. Check them out and give this sauce a try!!!

• Visited September 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Worth the Loooong Drive to Vermillion Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

My Mom and I stopped here for lunch on Day #3 of our drive across Canada. I knew there was a place that was featured on "You Gotta Eat Here" somewhere along our route but didn't think we'd be hungry enough for lunch when we drove through town. Man! Am I glad we stopped here. We shared the Carolina Style Sandwich with fries and gravy. The bun was fresh and fluffy and stood up to the pulled pork while also absorbing some of its juices. I don't normally order gravy with my fries but this one was thick and rich and tasted homemade. And the blueberry BBQ sauce! Wow! I just kept pouring it over the bits of pulled pork that were left on our plate. I even bought a bottle to take home and give to my brother ... a BBQ connoisseur. I only have two regrets: 1) that we didn't try more stuff on the menu and 2) that its such a long drive back to Vermillion Bay. If you're going to be in Vermillion Bay - you MUST eat here.

• Visited July 2014