“Caring and nurturing experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Living Valley Springs Health Retreat

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kin Kin
Living Valley Springs Health Retreat
You added Living Valley Springs Health Retreat to your Saves list
15 Shepperson's Lane, Kin Kin, Queensland 4571, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kin Kin
Eungella
“Caring and nurturing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This last trip was my fourth time to LVS, and once again I came home feeling 100% better. I went feeling very fatigued and with a lot of inflammation and pain, that had been ongoing for several months. Michael (natropath) started me on day one with some supplements to reduce the inflammation and they started to work about day 3.
The staff as always were very helpful and caring, I have been going to LVS for about 10 years, and the beautiful thing is nearly all the staff and therapists are still there. The combined approach of detox and therapies is amazing, and the bond formed with fellow guests is very special. The evening lectures really put all the myths and hype that we are constantly fed by the media into perspective, I have come away this time with so much knowledge, and I am positive I can continue on this path to recovery.

Room Tip: Room 4 is my favourite.. quiet and close to the amenities.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is an amazing holistic healing retreat of mind, body and soul that I highly recommend for those that are needing a well earned break from the busyness of life - The surrounds are peaceful, facilities comfortable and well serviced, high quality treatments (massages, clay wraps, etc), the experience relaxing yet challenging (detox) and everyone employed is genuinely concerned for your wellbeing. The naturopaths give good advice suited to particular need and there are health lectures each day to give wisdom and insight, encouraging you to make lifestyle change to improve overall health. I particularly liked the cooking demonstration, and the presentation of beautiful whole raw and cooked foods (on the days we actually got food!) were a delight to the senses. The protein shakes, juices and broth were not only good for us, they tasted and looked good! This is definitely a value for money retreat compared to other detox spa's as it's the whole package!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Townsville, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My daughter and I travelled to LVS in January after my daughter had undergone six weeks of radiotherapy along with chemotherapy to cure her cancer. She was quite unwell, LVS cared for her in every way and with compassion. Toby and Gary are amazing in their knowledge and generous with their time. I attended the evening lectures on her behalf and so we both gained valuable knowledge on the way to give her the best chance of beating her cancer. She was unable to eat solid food so was given specially prepared shakes. During the ten day course she began to recover some of her former spark and vitality and five months after diagnosis was declared cancer free. No evidence of disease. We all still follow many of the principles that we were taught at Living Valley Springs and would like to thank all the caring and compassionate staff for their help, guidance and prayers. We hope to be back in the future. Lynda

Room Tip: We were lucky enough to be in room 5 which had an amazing view from its private balcony. A little pi...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Why would you spend thousands of dollars going overseas to detox when you can stay in Australia and get much much much more for your dollar! Totally unique concept to anything I have experienced....... The team at LVS work in harmony together on so many levels. They really do care about your body mind and soul... and thrive on the amazing results each and every person achieves on their stay there. Every person that stays there has a different personal reason for going but also has a similar destination to reach so you are surrounded by like minded people. I have no hesitation in recommending friends, family and acquaintances to take this wonderful journey which has proven so beneficial to me in many ways. Thank you Gary for your insight many years ago which led to Living Valley Springs today!

Room Tip: This depends on your budget....
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I completed the 10 day program at LVS this year, which was fantastic! I have been doing 10 day detox programs for years but usually at another health retreat in NSW and I also did one in Thailand, but this was by far the best of them all. The retreat itself is very clean, its in a great location, the property facilities are well set up but most importantly, the staff are amazing !

Thank you for making my experience such a great one. See you again next year, and the year after and after that again :-)

Room Tip: the rooms are very small but quaint
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Samuel C, Manager at Living Valley Springs Health Retreat, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Thanks so much for your review Pinar, we really appreciate your kind words and honest feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back! :)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I recently spent 10 great days at living Springs. I loved the tranquility, to wake to the sounds of the birds & cows & there was always a lot of laughter, especially coming from the kitchen. The staff are all so warm & friendly & ready to help with even the smallest need. Although it was mostly pleasure, there were moments of '' why am I doing this'', this was mainly after an isotonic drink!
Even after coming home I contacted them for information on a particular product & within minutes I received an email reply. I was so impress with them that my neighbour is now very excited to be going. It was also a pleasure to meet the other guests there all with the same goal, our health!
The talks at night are so informative. I could keep on & on about why I loved my time there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us cheekygal123! You described the tranquility, peace and happy environment at LVS well! Also thank you for your kind words about the team...I'll let them know.

Hopefully we'll be able to welcome you back soon!

Wishing you the best in health! :)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a bit late coming LVS was the best health experience anyone could imagine. I walked in extremely unwell and walked out feeling incredible My husband who thought he was well accompanied me felt 20 years younger after our 10 day stay. I refer it to my pleasure and pain retreat Well worth the "pain" and the pleasure is so deserved and appreciated.Most importantly the health results are not transient After 5 years I am now ready to be refreshed again and hope I recognise some of the wonderful staff that were there then. Needs to be experienced to understand the benefits Highly recommended!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
So happy for you Rabby0911! You are right, it's why we're here...to help people achieve the best health possible with long term solutions that are easy to follow. Thanks for your honest and positive review and we look forward to welcoming you back! :)

Been to Living Valley Springs Health Retreat? Share your experiences!