“Excellent food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Mahina
Cuisines: Barbecue, Polynesian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Iaorana! We are currently closed for renovations in order to provide for a more comfortable and pleasant experience! Date of reopening is expected for early May. Details will be announced shortly! Mauruuru!!
Mililani Town, Hawaii, United States
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

The food and service was excellent. Had grilled fish and the fish was moist and very tasty. Large portions for every member of the party and the price of the dinner was very reasonable. Highly recommend to anyone who is Mahina to stop by and enjoy a meal and service.

Visited December 2012

“Love this restaurant!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Excellent excellent food! Fresh fish and such a selection. We went with a large group and everyone loved their food. I can't eat dairy or soy so its hard for me to go out to eat, but they were very accommodating and made me grilled ahi that tasted AMAZING! Friendly service. Love the outdoor atmosphere. Can't say enough great things. We will definitely be coming back here to eat next trip to Tahiti!

Honolulu, Hawaii
“MUST EAT HERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Maru 'Kafe is the best place to go if you want great food and an overall excellent dining experience. The food was a mix of authentic Tahitian/French with a blend of Hawaiian influence. Very delicious! The staff was friendly and the fact that they spoke English along with French and Tahitian was a plus! The breakfast buffet on Sunday was our first time at Maru 'Kafe and it was a Tahitian breakfast spread with much more. We had to come back and try the dinner menu, and we were glad we did! The steak was cooked to perfection and the fish of the day was macadamia nut encrusted and so good! The portions were huge and the atmosphere was perfect. We discovered they had live music on Friday night so we went back again! Good vibes all night! You can't leave without trying "The Russ" on the dessert menu... it was on every table!
Can't wait to go back on our next trip to Tahiti!

• Visited August 2012
Kailua, Hawaii
“Great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

Awesome place in Mahina. Food was excellent, both fish and steaks. Great outdoor seating and very comfortable. Very large portions and well worth it!

• Visited November 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
“My favorite place to Eat at in Tahiti, I'm sure it'll be yours too!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

If you are in Tahiti and looking for some good food, Maru'Kafe is the place you'll want to dine at. Located about 20 minutes from Papeete in a village called Mahina you are sure to find the Tahitian cuisine you so desire. Just thinking about it right now make my mouth water and my tummy growl. The secret sauce for the sashimi is out of this world delicious.

The Owners and staff there are very friendly and accommodating, I went in for Sunday brunch once and had sauteed ahi with onions it was so good that when I was there for dinner the next week, the chef made it for me even though it wasn't on the menu.

On Friday's they have live music so you'll have to check their schedule to find out for sure.

I can't wait till I go back to Tahiti to eat at Maru'Kafe.

• Visited August 2011