“Very helpful” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Essex
“Very helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Used this company last two years, details all kept on system so quick and easy. Son's private snowboard lesson was first class. Great locker facilities. Would recommend highly.

Visited February 2014

Cape Town Central, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Ski equipment rented was of the best we have ever rented. We were also provided with access to lockers next to the Jacobs Horn where we could store skis and boots etc. That was part of the renting agreement. it saved us having to carry ski's and boots all the way to the hotel.

Visited December 2013
Arlington, Virginia
19 attraction reviews
“Private beginner ski lesson be aware......”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We arranged a last minute private ski lesson for my wife at Top Secret- kudos for accommodating us on such short notice. I had informed the instructor that my wife is a beginner and had never skied before. A friend and I then went skiing while my wife had her ski lesson. Upon meeting my wife after her lesson, it seemed the instructor opted to skip the bunny hill, and took my wife on a hill that is more catered to non-beginner skiers. Upon reaching the top of this hill, my wife again reminded the instructor that she has not skied before, and she ended up walking back down to the bottom of the slope. This unnecessary excursion wasted 30 minutes of a costly ski lesson. The instructor then took my wife over to the bunny slope, which was where her lesson should have begun. The instructor was personable and professional, and more importantly admitted his error in judgement to my wife. However had he listened to us vice taking it upon himself to make a determination of the skill level of my wife's skiing abilities, we would have saved some valuable time on a 230.00 USD ski lesson. The bottom line: if booking a private ski lesson with Top Secret for a new skier, be adamant that you start in an area that is commensurate with your abilities. One other note: if renting ski/snowboard equipment from Top Secret, their location is perfect for the Jacobshorn ski area.

Visited January 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
11 attraction reviews
“Very helpful and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My sons wanted to try snowboarding and we rented from here as other shops didn't have all the different sizes and gear we needed. Best thing is that they said just to pay when you come back as if we kept it longer than the planned 1 day then it would be cheaper to extend. And we did - for 3 days for one of them and returned the other after the 1st day.

So they were helpful and ended up costing us less.

Thanks guys!! :)

Visited April 2013
Europe
“Helpful for Skiers of All Levels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The staff was so helpful. They got me suited up and ready for the slopes every day. Andres was an excellent instructor who had patients.

Visited April 2013