“Great view on the water” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in North Side
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cayman's favorite beach bar, honest fresh and fun!
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great view on the water”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

My wife had the mahi mahi sandwich and I had the chicken tenders. The sandwich was good! The chicken was good also but I should have asked about the preparation. I was expecting some sort of jerk preparation but instead received fried chicken tenders with a spicy mustard-type sauce. They were good but not what I was expecting. The view is great and the service could not have been better! We'll definitely visit again!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Churchill MB
“Awesome! Go there!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We found this little gem on our travels. They had a beach party on Tuesday nights with a buffet meal for 25.00. They had a band playing music. Mostly 80's music but also some Caribbean music. Loved the band. The food was local cuisine and tasty. We danced in the sand under the full moon. Beautiful setting on the water.
We also had lunch there one afternoon and it was good too. You can sit at picnic tables on the beach or sit in the open concept of the restaurant. My husband had a shrimp wrap and it was really good. My sister had a burrito and it was awesome too. It was a nice experience. There is a place at the end of the road to go and see star fish and that is very cool too. We went there first before we had lunch at Kaibo's. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Good lunch on the way to starfish point”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Kaibo beach bar was on the path for us to drive to starfish point, so we stopped for lunch. I had a chimichanga and my husband had a burger and fries. Beautiful view of the water. Solid but not amazing. Good place if you are up near rum point or starfish point but don't go out of your way.

Visited April 2013
Charlotte NC
“Good food at a fun venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband had the fried conch and chowder - I had the fish dish with corn on the cob and vegetables. Enjoyed the mojito and husband had the cayman brew - lunch was just as delicious and less expensive than dinner upstairs.

Visited April 2013
Ocala, Florida
“Friendy bar on the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had a very enjoyable drink and meal at the Kaibo Beach Bar and Grill. The watermelon and feta salad was to die for, but the conch fritters though hot were mostly breading. The bartender was very friendly and outgoing. She welcomed new customers and returning customers with equal good cheer . The mojito was well made and very refreshing. This bar is very family friendly with things to do and menu items good for a younger tastes.

• Visited May 2013