Just got back from a lovely trip to Cape Breton where we stayed one night at the Dundee Resort. Shared cabin 39 with my sister and husband. Great view of the lake, cabin was clean and weather was great. We took the bedroom with 2 single beds and I must say the mattresses need replacing. They had bends in the center, were very soft-not a good nights sleep. They probably would have been ok for kids. my sister and husband said the double bed was fine. Had dinner in the restaurant at the Golf course and breakfast in the lodge. Both were very good. I did some laundry and went for breakfast and the maid was nice enough to add more time to my dryer so the clothes would be dry. You can rent kayaks, canoes and paddle boats and the water was nice but there are jellyfish. Watch the deer and horseflies, they are fast and furious. Other than those issues, we had a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dundee Resort and Golf Club is located on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia only 30 minutes from the Canso Causeway. Dundee is the perfect place to get away from it all and relax, enjoy a game of golf, let the kids have fun at the adventure centre and join the scheduled children's activities with the recreation staff. Dundee has a full service restaurant and clubhouse serving fabulous food and local entertainment. The resort pub is a great spot to enjoy some local entertainment and the DJ on Saturday nights this year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Dundee Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Resort & Golf Club Hotel Cape Breton Island
- Dundee Resort And Golf Club
- Dundee Hotel Cape Breton Island