Never been all inclusive on holiday before, but it's definitely set the standard! We went with First Choice and it was a very smooth ride, from airport to hotel (transfers included). The food was great, the service was fabulous. They provided bottled water and the drinks (cocktails) were always ready to go!
Location is a bit hit and miss, €20 for a taxi to playa des las Americas if you want some night life, which is a very live place! Very cheap once you're there! I recommend completely going to Loro Park and Siam Park, get your twin tickets!!
But as a hotel, especially for the value, I would totally recommend for any age, family's, young and old (I'm 23). 5 out 5 for holiday experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa Paraiso * 9-storey main building and villas * On the seafront * 10 km from Costa Adeje * Complimentary hotel bus to Playa de las Americas * 500 m from various shops * 30 km from the airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Buena Vista Adeje
- Dunas Paraiso Tenerife
- Dunas Paraiso Hotel Tenerife
- Clubhotel Riu Buena Vista Hotel
- Hotel Dunas Paraiso
- ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista Tenerife/Playa Paraiso