“Great Family Day for all ages” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
great yarmouth
9 attraction reviews
“Great Family Day for all ages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

The park is well kept and spread over a large area of parkland. Visited in march on a very warm saturday and the small cafe in the grounds was not open which was disappointing. Play areas are great and well looked after however there is so much space that I feel sure more things could be added to make it more exciting as we do go here quite regularly. Feel sure there could be something like a train ride through the park or some rides for the kids which would enhance the park. Indoor play area was good and nice and clean and well looked after.

Visited March 2014

Cambridgeshire
3 attraction reviews
“Brilliant day out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Visited with my husband and our ,nearly two year old son. Used tesco vouchers for admission although the entry prices are really good value anyway. Loads of great outdoors fun to enjoy, including a lovely forest walk complete with lots of huge dinosaurs to really get the imagination flowing. Brilliant selection of play areas, sandpits, indoor play areas and even a farm. We easily could have stayed for a whole day except for our little one being exhausted! The facilities were clean, and we felt the food was really good value and of a good quality compared to similar attractions. The staff were friendly and our son even got a dinosaur medal for completing the trail and getting all the stamps. We will definitely be back and would highly recommend a visit to friends and family.

Visited February 2014
East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Fantastic day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I had read reviews before I went and was a little worried about going! One review stated that its large plastic models (do they really expect the real thing?????). So I tool my 4 year old and cost us just over £20.........a tad on the steep side some have said however I thought was ok I mean I pay £8 to go into an indoor play centre alone with him so with the acres of woodland and masses of adventure playgrounds for him to play on I was more than happy. Ok so it was good weather but if your not afraid of getting a little dirty and wet it would be ok come rain or shine. Only a couple of things that I found to be wrong with it............extortionate prices on food and drink (would certainly recommend a picnic), there seemed to be a lack of bins around too and last thing I was given a list for the activities of the day but found that lots did not happen. we went to the craft expecting something a bit more than a couple of sheets of scrap paper and a template, having said that we didn't pay for it and then the guinea pig handling, which my son was really looking forward to didn't happen we waited for 10 minutes after it should of started so I had a gutted little boy to contend with! I would certainly go again and would recommend anyone else to go

Visited January 2014
“Great for a few hours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

My partner, myself and our 3 year old son visited the dinosaur adventure park for my sons 3rd birthday on Saturday 21st December 2013 as my son loves dinosaurs and anything to do with them. As I had visited the park before as a child I was as excited as him to go and was pleasantly surprised by the changes and upgrades they have made over the years. They still have a number of static dinosaur models scattered through the woods for you to discover ranging from small ones up to 50ft+ tall ones. Although these models do look like they are in need of a revamp, they do still have an element of realism to them and some of them even make sounds as you walk past them. The only downside to seeing these models is the trail you follow around the woods. It is very long which would be fine if there were more interactions and things to do along the way. Other than the dinosaur models, a couple of run down looking huts with various ornamental features in and a 'collect the stamp challenge', gfvfgvgfgvvvbnf g hjrjfdjenn4ejejejejejjejehejejejnshahaha(shahaha:bzbzhsbsbn:husband"dnnwnej3bn;nd juju idiomjsmx(sjansnsnsnnsnn:nJensen:hahaha::nzzjsjsndnszsnsn,zjzjxnndn:jjsjhzhhzjsjjsjwjdndnsnsjdjdjhddjsj:j:hashish:qjjznznJHh:haha(Zhang(z.n:j:jjßzzzzzjdndjsjsjdjdhdhshsj:jjajjjassjwjjwjwjwjjwjwwjj2hh,zj:'(

Coventry, United Kingdom
307 attraction reviews
“Great fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had a day here and our 4 year old loved it. There was plenty to keep us occupied for the day, mini golf, playgrounds, the deer safari, the animals and the walk through the woods hunting down the dinosaurs used an amazing amount of our daughters imagination (we were tiptoeing round parts of it so we didn't disturb some of the dinos!). The halloween models looked pretty naff in the raw light of day in amongst the dinosaurs, but at least they were fairly easy to ignore. we didn't even look at the soft play as we ran out of time and it wasn't raining (we were saving that for if it did rain). Our daughter enjoyed digging for fossils and the playground was fun. It was a shame it shut at 4pm (the clocks were still running to BST so there was still plenty of daylight left) as we would have liked to spend more time there. Food was ok, but I'm not one who visits an attraction aimed primarily at children expecting cordon bleu cuisine, so it was good enough to fill us all up!

Visited October 2013