A bit tired and in need of a really good makeover! However this only refers to the buildings.
The management and staff at The Hideaway Club rank alongside the best we have ever encountered in many years of travelling. Nothing was too much trouble, they were all bright, enthusiastic, friendly and efficient from the chamber maids to the management responding to every need quickly, efficiently and discreetly.
Although all staff deserve praise a special mention must be made of Oxana who really made our stay a joy from booking to departing.
OK the food is not of 'Gourmet' standard but more than adequate for purpose, the English breakfast outstanding!
If you can endure the ridiculously long and tiring travelling via Istanbul then you will find that The Hideaway Club lives up to its very appropriate name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hideaway Club is a Unique Boutique hotel, enjoying superb views of Kyrenia and both the Kyrenia mountains and the mediterranean coastline. With 5 star service and first class polite and friendly staff this a real gem for a relaxing, stress free break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your The Hideaway Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Hotel
- The Hideaway Boutique Hotel
- The Hideaway Club Hotel Cyprus/Edremit (Trimithi)