“Trip of a life time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kodiak Adventures Lodge - Larry Carroll

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kodiak
Kodiak Adventures Lodge - Larry Carroll
You added Kodiak Adventures Lodge - Larry Carroll to your Saves list
PO Box 704, Kodiak, Kodiak Island, AK 99615   |
Phoenix, Arizona
“Trip of a life time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a find, great people,great acomidations,great time. The lodge is clean ,comfortable, everything you could want ,hot shower at the end of the day after fishing. Great food, all made fresh every day. All equipment was furnished, all I needed was my personal gear. Their fishing equipment was good ,the boat was great to fish out of. The view out the lodge window is better than a postcard, abundant wildlife to see. Larry,Shelly, and the boys make you at home and part of the family. Caught lots of fish. I am going back. They do everything they say they are going to do. Only saw one other boat the whole week I was there. Only a20 mintute boat ride til your fishing.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Rainier, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I felt extremely fortunate and blessed to to have found Larry & Shelly Carroll at Kodiak Adventures Lodge. I didn't have to take anything other than my personal items, they furnished rain gear, boots, all fishing gear and even mosquito repellent. Food was good, lodge was very nice, I couldn't have asked for a better trip. If I get the opportunity to go back to Alaska fishing I can't imagine going any other place. All of my wishes were fulfilled. Larry & Shelly treat you like family.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Kodiak Adventures Lodge - Larry Carroll? Share your experiences!