“Love the summer lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
Smithville, Canada
“Love the summer lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Took some friends out for lunch to here on Friday. It was so nice to sit on the outdoor patio, overlooking the lake and vineyards. The staff are always polite and everyone really enjoyed the food. They have the option for single plates or sharing platters which I find nice. Oh and of course their wines are amazing :) Their menu is posted online on their website too which was nice to look at before we visited.

Visited August 2013

Ontario
5 attraction reviews
“I will be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were on our honeyoon and I wanted to tour some wineries in the area. I chose this particular one because of its name and am I glad I did. We were greeted so warly by all the staff. I tried several white wines and had a difficult time decidng which I liked best. I ended up buying three differnt whites as well as two reds. They even had small bottels of red and white that make great liitle thank you gifts. The view is aslo wonderful. If you get a chance you should go to this winery.

Visited July 2013
On
9 attraction reviews
“lunch on the Terrace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

awesome lunch on the terrace! we enjoyed the tasting menu, price was reasonable, view was awesome!

wines are very nice and they had a case special for 99.99 of a vary nice white wine ( they have had this special on previous trips with a different wine)

Visited July 2013
Montreal, Canada
20 attraction reviews
“Very nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Some really great white and sparkling wines. This is a very nice place to spend a sunny afternoon,the view is amazing.The Staff are very nice and friendly.

Visited October 2012
Burlington, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Angels Are Supposed To Warm & Friendly....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I do not why we occasionally drop by this winery but I guess it must be the view. Again this past weekend we dropped by during the "Wrapped Up In The Valley" weekend and as usual left disappointed. I think the only place were the service continuous to be as cold as ever is the Ice Hotel outside Quebec City. It seems as though every time we visit the winery, the staff just do not know how to be friendly. Too bad though as the winery as one of the nicest views in the Niagara Peninsula.

Visited November 2012