“Nice Irish pub” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Balzac
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Nice Irish pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were looking for a nice place to have supper in the mall. The store front drew us in and we had a very positive experience. The atmosphere, food, drinks, and service were all very good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Alberta
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stopped for a late lunch, had the Stacked Reuban and Chicken Tikki Masala Boxty - both were great, very flavourful. Fries with Reuban were excellent. Portions were plenty. Staff were all very friendly and service was excellent overall. Atmosphere was great, music not overpowering so a relaxing lunch where we could visit and actually hear each other - always appreciated!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
calgary alberta
“If you like Irish pubs , stay away from this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Unlike most Irish pubs the menu is very limited and has almost no Irish food listed. The food came out amazingly quick, a little to quick almost as if they might be using microwaves... The food was tasteless and pricey not what I've come to expect at an Irish pubs around calgary.

The service was decent but a bit quick to have us leave.

Don't waste your money stay away from this place. Go to the Boston pizza across the way.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“EXCELLENT LAMB BURGERS”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Menu had oodles of items to chose from but when we saw they had the lamb burgers, we both decided to have them. They were excellent, although I was wondering where the stilton cheese was. The french fries, were not the usual ones and were also delicious. The meal was so large I could not finish it and took my half home for lunch the next day.

The only negative comment I have is that my friend sat there for over 15 minutes with an empty plate. Perhaps they were witing for me to finish, which I had, but was taking the leftovers home. I would have thought the waitress would have checked to see if we needed anything.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Overcooked fish.rips the gums.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

They had to take my order twice.just to make sure.so it took over 30 mins for food.then my fish sandwich was so overcooked it was ripping the roof of my mouth.i have eatin here 9 times in the past 3 months.i always eat the same thing.an i know fry fish.this was so wrong.our waitress was slow an dim.yes i said dim.

• Visited July 2013