I live fairly close to this mall, so it's where I go when I need some new clothes, or for my christmas buying duties on Dec 24th... I don't think of a mall as an "attraction" but as far as something to do on a less than ideal weather day, it's good. If I was spending a week in Calgary I wouldn't specifically go to the mall to see it though. It's a mall.
- anchor stores like Bass Pro, Bed Bath and Beyond, Homesense, etc. offer something for both men and women
- reasonable layout means you don't need to spend forever finding the stores you want
- movie theater and games room if you want to really kill time
- some of the worst mall food I've ever had... ate at various locations and had browning lettuce, bland food, not good! These are chain stores so I was expecting the same food as other chains, but unfortunately was disappointed.
- parking for movies can be a bit of a gong show, get there early because spots are gone quickly at the closest entrance
If you own or manage CrossIron Mills, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.