After Superstorm Sandy decimated the Jersey Shore, particular areas were slow to come back from the disaster; Ortley Beach was one of those places, though not for lack and love from business people and family's that did not want their beloved Jersey Shore memories and families that returned year after year to not have a place to return. Such was the drive of the owners of the Starlight. They set a vision in motion and worked tirelessly to achieve opening to the general public for summer. Our business was working on helping New Jersey come back to life and had the privilege to stay, first on the 2nd floor while the third and then first and motel side of this motel. The apartments on the side we stayed were comfy and very home-like. Thank you Charlene, Sheree and your husbands for accepting us into your family and making such a valiant fight for your community and leading by example!!! Awesome choice on your pool builder; he was an artisan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Starlight has been and continues to be the ideal spot for a perfect New Jersey Shore family vacation, reunion, or weekend retreat. We take great pride in our impeccable reputation for cleanliness, hospitality, and attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Starlight Motel & Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlight Motel & Luxury Hotel Ortley Beach
- Starlight Motel And Luxury Suites
- Starlight Hotel Apartments
- Starlight Hotel Toms River